Thursday, June 4, 2009

When it rains...it pours

Normally, when you hear that phrase, it is someone talking about all of the bad things happening in their life and how they just keep piling on.  Well, not so with me.  

As I wrote about in my previous post, God took His hands and wrapped them around my little girl as she went through a very tough day of her life.  

Today, we got some pretty incredible new as well...though nothing could top the health of my little girl.  My wife had a message left on her phone today that our house in California has finally sold and will close escrow next month!  Praise be to God for how He continues to heap the blessings on.  Many have been praying for us and with us over the last several months in regards to this and God has proven faithful (as He always does!)

No comments:

Post a Comment