Monday, April 6, 2009

Opening Thoughts

I am still very new to the blogging world.  I feel like there is so much to say and yet I never seem to really capture what it is I want to say.  I think I buy in to the "status quo" too often.  I see all of these other youth ministry "guru's" writing articles that are really shaping the culture of youth ministry and I feel like that is the kind of stuff that I need to write.  And yet, I don't necessarily feel like the Lord has called me to shape the youth ministry culture, but to simply lay my heart out there and voice the things that are going on in my life and in my ministry.  If that help in shaping the culture of youth ministry, GREAT!  If not, that is quite alright with me.

So, with that said...sit back, relax, and enjoy the show :)

No comments:

Post a Comment